Mr. S. Madheswaran
Professor, Centre for Economic Studies and Policy
Institute for Social and Economic Change
Address : Nagarbhavi (PO), Bangalore
SANDEE Grant Period: 30-07-2001 to 30-05-2003
SANDEE Publications :
- Madheswaran, S. (2005), 'Valuing Life and Limb: Understanding the Risk-return Trade-off', SANDEE Policy Brief No. 7 -05
- Madheswaran, S. (2005), 'Measuring the value of life and limb: Estimating compensating wage differentials among workers in Chennai and Mumbai', SANDEE Working Paper No. 9-04
Other Publications :
- Mandal, S.K. and S. Madheswaran (2010 ), 'Environmental efficiency of the Indian cement industry: An interstate analysis', Energy Policy 38(2), 1108-1118.
- Mandal, S.K. and S. Madheswaran (2010), 'Energy use efficiency of Indian cement companies: A Data Envelopment Analysis', published online in Energy Efficiency, Vol.4, No.1, 57-73
- Mandal, S.K. and S. Madheswaran (2010), 'Causality between energyconsumption and output growth in the Indian cement industry: An application of the panel vector error correction model', Energy Policy 38 (11), 6560-6565 (Elsevier Publication).
Current Research Area/ Interests : Public Policy, Economics of Labour